Brake Service and Repairs
A Brake Service is obviously needed when your vehicle takes longer to stop than normal when you hit the brakes.. But its important to know there are less noticeable warning signs that you must look out for to guarantee your safety when travelling on the road.
The following symptoms mean you need to get your brakes checked:
- Your brake pedal feels hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal is low
- Your vehicle loses grip during braking
- Your car pulls to the left or right while braking
- The steering wheel stutters when braking
- When braking there is a high pitched squeak or squeal
If your car displays these symptoms, contact us at Duffy's Automotive Tamworth as soon as possible.
Brakes are the number one most important part of your safety; forgetting their regular service is downright dangerous. Braking systems need to be checked over at every service and by a qualified technician.
At Duffy's Automotive Tamworth we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and advise you if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the needed repairs or service. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Duffy's Automotive Tamworth today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!